What is CD-IELTS
It is an alternative to the paper-based IELTS Exam. CD-IELTS refers to Computer Delivered IELTS test and is, therefore, conducted online. In IELTS, students use pen/pencil for marking/writing answers on the solution sheet whereas in CD-IELTS, all answers are marked/typed on a computer.
How is Computer-delivered IELTS different?
- Listening, Reading and Writing components are done using a desktop computer.
- Speaking Module will be face to face, in a small cabin with a real human examiner. All aspects of the test are identical to the paper-based IELTS test, including, question types, content, timings and marking.
- Candidates will be provided with rough paper and pencil to make notes.
- In CD-IELTS you may skip the question and come back to it after completing the paper to cross-check answers.
- Fast results within 5-7days.
How Result Comes :
- Evaluation of the results of IELTS communicating is completed manually whereas just in case of CD-IELTS, answer sheets area unit checked by the pc software/system.